Stand together with us for Intergenerational Justice
Upcoming event by FSDCA
Climate change is the biggest challenge of our generation.
We are the last generation to save the planet from the impacts of climate change.
Who We Are
We are a non-profit organisation, which works on the issues of sustainable development goals (SDGs) and climate change. Aiming at contributing to the work on intergenerational justice, we are involved in the implementation of various developmental works and planning to undertake research and advocacy on these subjects.
- Sustainable Development and Climate Change
- Study & Research on inequality, poverty, justice, climate change and social exclusion
- Advocacy for policy level changes to reduce inequality and foster justice
- Intervention in thematic areas like food and employment security, education, health and nutrition, child rights, gender justice etc
How To Support
- Join as a Volunteer
- Donate us
- Ask your friend for a Donation
- Share our work on your social profile.